Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO REBUILD A DIESEL?


Oh my Gosh!!

I've just escaped from another well-meaning customer after and hour of diesel engine talk. Nice guy about 400 pounds with 2 teeth in his head and glasses that hand down on his nose. "Do you know how to seat the rings in a diesel engine? Well I'll tell ya, you can't line 'em up straight or they won't seat right. Had a friend, got him an engine for 100 bucks. Thing smoked like crazy, turns out the rings were lined up straight, soes he just gives em all a turn, now he's got him an engine runs great for a hundred bucks! Whatcha think about that?" "Burp!" " Sorry I just had a coffee", He says. "Huh, that worked out well for him", I say. Hey you wanna buy a Hummer? I know a guy can put in a diesel engine for ya! You'll get 450 horsepower with 650 pounds of torque! Whatcha think about that? "Burp!" I know it's not the coffee it's those 2 banana's I had before I left the house! Where's my rolaids, I always got a roll on me.

I'm having a hormonal day, If I don't get away soon I think I may burst out in sobs of frustration!!!

"How come you're closed this weekend?" "I need a little break" I say. "How's about you stay open Saturday and I'll bring some Jack Daniels and we can get drunk as skunks?"

OMG!!! "I don't think my husband would be too pleased, we want to go camping."

IS IT FRIDAY YET????


1 comment:

j.marie said...

you are just too funny!!! i love the last two stories about the guys who love telling you stuff you would rather not listen to! hehe... some people don't know what interesting really means!